Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: A wreck In Pound

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Yea a lot of weird stuff going around all over the world...I'm sure a lot Is goin on at PV & Wise etc. That are not being talked about on here.

    my son was told to help put the fire out also..I'm glad he wasn't that dumb and try to do such as that.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&amp;falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This version came from one of the boys there...I hope it wasn't intentional...still couldn't the boy's family be charged for any expenses incurred while the fire dept's services were being used? accident or not???</div></div>
    Yes they could be held responsible, depends on the the fire department though. Some are billing for these things, some arent.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    It is, but you usually don't hear of stuff like that in Pound. To talk about it is not saying something is wrong with the town. Sounds like it's just been an unusually eventful week in Pound. Yeah, there is alot of bad stuff going on in every town...

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    I havn't heard anything like that.I did hear he had a torch ..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    I wasn't accusing you of saying something Is wrong with the town.I couldn't care any less who talks about It.I was just saying that It does happen everywhere....
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    I guess it was just a coincidence you mentioned the town where I live...actually the drugs and all the indictments going on in wise county have been talked about on here alot. It's scarey when you start seeing a rise in crime where you live. The world is in such terrible shape it is even starting to show in usually quiet, small towns where you are used to hearing nothing bad happening, like Pound.

    I mentioned it being a weird week in Pound because it reminded me of that story about Fielder's Choice. I said it seemed like there had been alot of stuff going on in Pound this week as a way of leading up to that story...like saying, speaking of stuff like that...not to criticize Pound or anything. I hate that someone tried to do that to Rocky but I just was shocked that little ole Rocky had that in him to take it upon himself to try and apprehend the kid himself...Go Rocky, he's still got some spunk left in him. Maybe kids will think again before they try and steal something off of him...It's not funny that someone tried to rob him but the thought of him chasing a bad guy down the street was kinda cute...I mentioned the story for those who know Rocky, to think of him in a cops and robbers scene was cool.

    and going back to the bad wreck in Pound...I hope the people involved are doing better...our prayers are with them.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    If parents would just bust some ass these days a lot of this crap would come to a halt. Too much babying going on and not enough tough love. As far as people saying the world is out of control and kids are way out of control these days, that is partially BS. Some of these very same things went on 5, 10, 25, 100 years ago they just weren't hyped by the media as much as they are today. They happened just less people found out about them.

    I remember when I was in school, not too long ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] and a kid who was a freshman in school set of a homeade explosive on the high school steps. Everybody thought is was funny and the kid got suspended for a couple of days. Could you imagine what would have happened to that kid this day in time, he would have been institutionalized. This same kid wasn't a troublemaker and just did something stupid. If he would have got sent away who knows how his life would have spiralled out of control.

    Thanks to the media everything gets blown out of proportion. The 4th Branch of the Government aka The Media.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    I agree with you...I think what is making it a little worse these days is it seems like there are more people abusing these crazy, manmade drugs...seems like there is something new coming out on the streets all the time. What is making the world crazy is like you said...people aren't getting punished like they used to. (we got our butts busted, in the classroom and at home...)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    raider13... did you do this?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Did you really just quote Immortal Technique?
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •